xChain Monthly — June
Welcome to xChain Monthly, Wormhole’s monthly update about everything that’s moving in the xChain world.
“Will you be part of the xChain future?”
It’s been a big month. Wormhole added several new chains, announced some killer partnerships, established new liquid markets, and kept it 100 on Twitter Spaces. On top of that, we started a Twitter account and Discord channel for our Mandarin-speaking community members. Here’s the rundown:
🤝 Killer Partnerships
- Magpie Protocol: a user-friendly cross-chain swap that leverages Wormhole’s message passing to facilitate swaps into native assets on each connected chain.
- Unlockd Finance: making NFTs more productive on every Wormhole connected chain (for more Unlockd content, check out this Twitter Space on xChain NFT utility)
- 01.xyz: allowing direct xChain deposits
- Friktion: allowing direct xChain deposits from Ethereum and Avalanche
- Atlas DEX: offers their take on Wormhole and the role of bridges in crypto
- Oh — and some big Biconomy news coming soon!
⛓️ New Chains
- Celo: Announcement Tweet, blog post, and Twitter Space
- Terra 2.0: Announcement Tweet and blog post
- Karura: Announcement Tweet and blog post
🧑🤝🧑 Community & Socials
- First Community Q&A Twitter Space on June 23rd
- Wormhole Twitter and Discord are now also available in Mandarin!
- Check out @zeroknowledgefm’s episode “Through The Wormhole”
- @thejuliawu built a Pokedex for bridges
- “Meet Wormhole” — a little Wormhole 101 with Hendrik Hofstadt
- Check out the new website
- And these totally ridiculous Maxi vids (Maximalism doesn’t make sense in real life. Why would it make sense in crypto?) — Cat Lawyers + Used Cars
- Twitter Space: Wormhole Roadmap June
- Swim Protocol now supports USDC & USDT on Aurora and USDC on Fantom
- xDapp book coming soon!
🔄 Liquid Markets Update
The latest update to our Liquid Markets doc:
- Celo: USDCet(Portal) and ETH(portal)
- Karura: USDC from Ethereum (or USDCet from supported chains)
Join the ever-growing Wormhole community
Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Want to keep up to date with the latest xChain news? Join the Wormhole community today: